The Angeli Law Group has an extensive record of successfully defending clients accused of person crimes, property crimes, controlled substance crimes, and other offenses outside of the white-collar realm. Our record of outstanding results includes cases involving some of the most serious felony offenses under state and federal law. At the same time, we understand that even comparatively minor criminal charges can have significant consequences, particularly for clients for whom reputational and related concerns are paramount. Accordingly, we give each case our full attention and commitment, always with the goal of helping our clients emerge with intact lives, careers, and reputations.
- Won jury acquittal on a self-defense theory in a multi-count, multi-victim felony assault trial.
- Secured a negotiated downward departure from 75 months in prison to local jail time and probation for a client charged with Sexual Abuse in the First Degree.
- Obtained dismissal of all charges against a client facing trespass and felony criminal mischief charges arising from a domestic incident.
- Counseled multiple clients through sex-offense investigations, from interactions with law enforcement through discussions with prosecutors, culminating in no charges.
- Obtained dismissal of felony forgery charges stemming from an alleged alteration of an Oregon Liquor Control Commission license.
- Following a contested hearing and the testimony of multiple witnesses, won dismissal of a restraining order brought by a father against his son.
- Represented professional athletes and other high-profile individuals charged with various person crimes
- Represented clients facing various controlled substance felony charges, in both state and federal courts