The Angeli Law Group has extensive experience representing financial institutions, senior executives and directors, and borrowers in a wide range of matters involving alleged bank fraud. These matters have included allegations of misrepresentations of the value of assets, failure to report suspicious activities, and various schemes to defraud.
- Representing a group of senior executives in connection with investigations into the propriety of the retail banking practices of a large international bank.
- Secured full return of all seized funds for a client facing federal civil forfeiture and potential criminal charge under the structuring provisions of the Bank Secrecy Act.
- Represented a bank’s Vice President of Mortgage Services in connection with federal charges involving the alleged misleading of bank regulators.
- Represented a large regional bank in connection with numerous investigations into suspected fraud relating to subprime mortgages.
- Represented a senior bank executive in connection with a criminal investigation into the client’s alleged participation in a “hard money lending scheme” and theft of trade secrets.
- Represented several individuals and corporations in connection with allegations of misrepresentations and omissions relating to the value of assets and other material terms of loan applications and agreements.